MNPRX is the professional, customized and actively maintained version of the Maya NPR framework.
Advantages over MNPR
- Faster material compilation times
- Motion-coherent substrate-based effects
- Support for displacement maps and transparency
- Render out image sequences in EXR at up to 8K resolution
- Combine art-directed stylized passes and offline rendered passes in Nuke
- Transfer the entire stylization from one scene to another
- Thorough and actively maintained documentation
- And much more documented in the release log
MNPRX is currently only available for selected non-commercial and commercial productions. Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you are interested in using MNPRX with any required style.