Flair Alpha is finally ready!
Flair is our newest software, which we have been developing alongside MNPRX.
Have you ever wanted to modify the styles that we provide with MNPRX, or even create your own?
We are now looking for motivated alpha testers for our node-based real-time graphics engine!
- A node-based real-time graphics engine -
- Non-destructive image processing in the GPU -
- Standalone or in combination with MNPRX (Maya) -
- Use, modify and even create your own stylization pipelines -
- Access MNPRX’s AOVs in real-time and process them any way you want -
- Render out images at up to 16K -
- Render out image sequences in combination with Maya -
- Experience writing shaders -
- Operating System: Windows [Linux and MacOS for v1 release] -
- Discrete Graphics Card [Nvidia - tested, AMD - help us test it] -
- Autodesk Maya (optional) -
What do I need to do as an alpha tester
- Use and break Flair -
- Modify/create your own shaders/styles -
- Feature requests and wishes -
- Bug reports -
- Your constructive feedback -
- New Flair shaders for the shader library (optional ;) -
We want Flair to be the perfect solution to bridge your image-processing needs and workflow in production.
Help us make this a reality!
Tell us a bit about your background and why you want to test out Flair.
Send us an email to flair [at] artineering.io
Once approved, you’ll get a set of Tutorials and the User Manual to get started right away.
You will also be invited to the Flair Discord server to chat directly with us!
We can’t wait for you to get started and help Flair reach its full potential.