The Maya Watercolor Stylization System offers a direct stylization pipeline which brings real-time watercolor rendering of 3D objects and animation directly within the Maya viewport.
Powered by the Maya NPR Framework, it presents the technology found in:
- Art-directed Watercolor Rendered Animation
- Art-directed Watercolor Stylization of 3D Animations in Real-time
- Edge- and substrate-based effects for watercolor stylization
For visual results, please visit the individual publication posts.
The watercolor stylization system features:
- State-of-the-Art watercolor stylization from object-space data
- Real-time rendering in the Maya viewport
- Tool palette to art-direct stylization in object- image- and hybrid-space
- Quick rendering of high quality still frames and playblasts
- Easy installation