The Maya Watercolor Stylization is a direct stylization pipeline, which brings real-time watercolor rendering of 3D objects and animation directly within the Maya viewport.
It is the official watercolor stylization pipeline of MNPR and contains the algorithms found in:
- Art-directed Watercolor Rendered Animation
- Art-directed Watercolor Stylization of 3D Animations in Real-time
- Edge- and substrate-based effects for watercolor stylization
For visual results, please visit the individual publication posts.
The watercolor stylization features:
- Real-time watercolor rendering in the Maya viewport
- State-of-the-Art watercolor stylization of 3D objects and animation
- Tool palette to art-direct stylization with multiple levels of control
- Quick rendering of high quality still frames and playblasts
- Easy installation