The Watercolor Stylization brings real-time watercolor rendering of 3D objects and animation directly within the Maya viewport.
It is the first watercolor stylization pipeline of MNPR based on algorithms algorithms found in:
- Art-directed Watercolor Rendered Animation
- Art-directed Watercolor Stylization of 3D Animations in Real-time
- Edge- and substrate-based effects for watercolor stylization
For visual results, please visit the individual publication posts.
- Watercolor materials
- Pigment turbulence
- Granulation & dry-brush
- Edge darkening (control over width and intensity)
- Gaps & Overlaps
- Substrate distortion
- Color bleeding (Wet-in-Wet)