Non-photorealistic renderer for Autodesk Maya™
Growing library of styles with real-time performance in the viewport
Watercolor in 3D
Paper cutout in 3D
Frayed edges in 3D
Hatching and Stippling in 3D
Your unique style in 3D
Artist-friendly toolset to art-direct and transfer the stylization between scenes.
Rendering frames in milliseconds, save image sequences and passes in multiple formats and resolutions.
Combine MNPRX with Arnold or any other offline renderer for unmatched flexibility during compositing.
MNPRX is accessible to everyone!
- Non commercial use1
- No anti-aliasing
- Render at up to 1080p
- Community-based support
- Commercial use for
private individuals/teams and small companies2
- Render at up to 16K3
- Email support
- per-seat4 -
For bulk purchases or site licenses, please contact sales.
Let’s create your own unique 3D style together
Features of Indie/Studio licenses
- Maya 2017, 2018, 2019 (with updates)
- Windows 10 (Linux [CentOS] and Mac upon request for bulk purchases of over 10 licenses)
- Modern Graphics Card (2+ GB recommended, more is needed at higher resolutions and scene complexity)
- Must not involve direct commercial use to generate profits. Example non-commercial use cases include evaluation, education, research, and personal projects.
- Small companies of up to ten (10) employees.
- Provided the graphics card and its driver supports stable rendering at such resolutions.
- Licenses can be migrated between seats after 24 hours from the previous activation (activation docs).
- To use MNPRX you will have to agree to the End-User Licensing Agreement applicable to your license: MNPRX NC EULA, MNPRX Indie EULA, MNPRX Studio EULA. You can unsubscribe at any given month to terminate the license and switch back to non-commercial uses.